Here you can find a non-exhaustive list of some interesting mathematical seminars, activities, software, and other. Have fun discovering!
- AlToGeLiS seminar series presentations by MIT (Jan 27), EPFL (Feb 10), MPI MiS (Feb 24), KTH (Mar 10), and Oxford (Mar 24)
- Seminar on Nonlinear Algebra and Leipzig Seminar on Algebra, Algebraic Geometry and Algebraic Topology announced in the calendar of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences
- I’m a coorganizer of the Seminar on Applied CATS. Find this and more events in the math calendar of the KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Applied Algebra and Analysis Online Seminar (AAA)
- SAGA – Seminar on Applied Geometry and Algebra
- Dioscuri TDA-Seminar
Initiatives and research programs
- AlToGeLiS: Algebra, Topology, and Geometry in the Life Sciences.
A common consortium of MPI MiS, KTH, EPFL, MIT, and the University of Oxford to reveal structures of data with algebra, topology, and geometry.
- MathRepo Repository website of the MPI MiS dedicated to software, computations, and research data in mathematics
- varying research programs at the Mittag Leffler Institute in wonderful Stockholm
- Thematic Einstein Semesters in Berlin
- DMV (Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung)
- EWM (European Women in Mathematics)
- Activity Group an Algebraic Geometry – SIAM
- MaRDI – Mathematical Research Data Initiative
- HolonomicFunctions A Mathematica package for dealing with multivariate holonomic functions
- HomotopyContiunation.jl A package for the numerical solution of systems of polynomial equations
- Macaulay2 A software system for computations in commutative algebra and algebraic geometry
- OSCAR A comprehensive system for computations in algebra, geometry, and number theory
- polymake Open source software for research in polyhedral geometry
- Ripser C++ code for the efficient computation of Vietoris-Rips persistence barcodes
- Singular A free, open source computer algebra system for polynomial computations
- AIM Workshops: The Moderated Discussion Session, was found to work really well in practice!
- Das BUCH der Beweise/Proofs from THE BOOK A collection of elegant, comprehensible mathematical proofs (accessible via SpringerLink)
- Adventures in Mentoring An article by Bernd Sturmfels about mentoring students and postdocs
- Math-life Balance YouTube channel of Mura Yakerson
- Looking for a Christmas or birthday gift? Adopt a polyhedron!
- How to solve an exercise sheet (written in German)